Today was the first day we got real sunshine since connecting the 12 shed panels. Yay me – I’m in the 100A club now The above image shows the two new 150/35 MPPT’s combined into one ‘PV Charger’ – producing 2538w between them.
I have been working away at making the bus bars required to connect the new stacks. Here are some progress shots from various stages.
I started mounting the Victron 150/35 MPPT’s.
After a couple of months its become obvious I need more production. This summer has been wetter than usual, and production is probably down on average however I have not been close to filling my battery. It’s obvious to me I need more solar. I had always planned on adding some second-hand panels to my…