More Modules and more delays

In early May I was contacted by someone on the Second Life Storage forum about the possibility of obtaining some more Leaf modules for my project.The price was good and in early May I travelled to Canberra to pick up 50 modules. (thanks goes out to the supplier for a great transaction!)

More Modules!

I started testing the new modules and although the results were not as good as my modules obtained from China, they were still very acceptable and testing proceeded until…

I blew up my CBA IV tester. I connected it reverse polarity and the tester died. I sent the unit back to West Mountain Radio in the USA and about a month and a half later I have received the unit back and have resumed testing. The spreadsheet is being updated after I update each module with the results.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *